Dec 16, 2009

Episode 6, Technical Kicks =[

Hey guys! Sorry for the two week delay again. Honestly, we kept up with out 1 week schedual. Only to be smacked down by the technology Gods. See, we don't really use "professional" equipment, so things sometimes are much harder than they should be! Forgive us though, because this episode is great! We brought on our friend Windgate to help us with Gladiator point of view. Also, I'm horridly sorry for all my feedback in my mic! (Adamus) A new one is a paycheck away!

What we covered:
*Aion Vision
*Girl MMOers
*Legion Goals
*Customer Support
*Raid Boss / raiding stuff!

Enjoy! Once the holidays are over, Zadno and I will be on a much smoother schedule! Please feel free to drop us a comment! Kick our butts into keeping the podcasts commin, we love what we do and we can't wait to chat more!

5 comments:

  1. Great episode guys, thanks for recording it. First off I would like to say that the Vision "expansion" most likely will be a free update! It may be called an expansion, but I'm confident it will be free. The same developers of L2 are on the Aion team, and for Lineage II all the expansions were free updates. Something which I think is very cool and all MMOs should do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Housing looks very cool. Being an old SWG player, I kinda miss this sorta personalization compared to other MMOs. I've played a lot of MMOs, and that's the last in my memory to do such a thing since Ultima Online; not including the SIMs, whiching isn't an action (fighting based) game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys owe us another episode (or three). Please consider this encouragement to keep it up because you guys provide a good service. Come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoyed listening to you all while grinding. Have you guys quit the game? Transferred to (or back to) another game? Busy with work/studies? Would love to hear from you both. You're both very good personalities. Typical of the MMORPGers out there... that's a good thing in my opinion...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello :)
    We have the best Game-Bots for Aion & Others.
    also sell the best automouse & fps mouse.
    Our Products are smart & brilliant, also safe.
    Check them out !!!! It's amazing.
    Have a nice day~~~~* - Automouse2.com -

    ReplyDelete