Oct 12, 2009

Episode 2 is here, and it's totally a threesome!

Episode two here here! ;D
We couldn't wait any longer so we decided it's time for episode two!
This time we have Pallum joining us, a long time friend and fellow gamer.

Comment Question of the day: Should we keep episodes to two speakers, or try to cycle in that third opinion? (Just drop us your feelings on that in the comment!)

In this episode we cover
*Gold Spam
*Instance details
*Kinah, do you need it?
*PvP adventurers (Sorc, and cleric included!)
*PvP system being in abyss as main pvp area not many real quest zone overlaps.
*Tips n Tricks

Thanks for checking out episode two! We hope you enjoy it. =]
Questions on concerns:
Forums = GSG9.x.am (All Legion of Lumiel!)
Email = msgtadamus@gmail.com (Hopefully soon to be fixed)
Or just leave us a comment!

3 comments:

  1. The fact that clerics and chanters get to wear chain reminds me of EQ when clerics wore plate, so I love it! EQ > all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put this up on Itunes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to put it on Itunes, but I am not 100% certain how. If one of you listeners would like to help me with I'd love to take it to that next level! Email me msgtadamus@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete